The Robinhood is 1,100 sq. ft. 3 bedroom/2 bath home.
- Turtle Trail (light green) paint was selected on the exterior. A new garage door with carriage style hardware was added.
- The concrete driveway was replaced with grey paving stones.
- Garage door with window and carriage hardware was installed.
- Stacked stone was added around the garage door and entry door.
- Paving stones and wrought iron gates and fencing were installed in back yard.
- Wood fence from back and side yards was removed and wrought iron gates and fence was added.
- A siting area was added to the front porch to create an inviting and relaxing space.
- A half wall in the entry was removed to create openness. Shelves were also removed between the dining room and kitchen to create a passthrough and harmony between the spaces.
- Light brown Granite countertops were installed in the kitchen providing unity with the warm colored wood floors.
- A 36 inch commercial grade stove and hood was installed on the opposite side wall and matching cabinets were added to the right of the stove.
- A wine rack replaced the area where the stove had been located.
- Dark rustic leather furniture was added to create a a modern rustic style.
- The living room had a corner brick fireplace that was always an eyesore. Stacked stone panels were placed on top of the brick and the stacked stones were extended to the wall. The fireplace is now the emphasis of the room. The stacked stones were also used to frame the exterior front door and garage door.
- Wall to wall carpet was replaced with a Hickory Hardwood. The wood floor was laid in every room except the two bathrooms.
- The walls were painted a light brown with dark brown trim.
- All interior doors were replaced with white mission style doors with antique bronze hardware
- Stacked stone was added around the fireplace and extending the length of the wall.